Monday, January 31, 2011

Taco Tuesday: Las Hadas (Gaslamp)

Tuesday, and I was wandering along 4th from Horton Plaza down to World Market in search of a birthday gift and also in search of a good place to grab a drink/bite with a friend later on. When the hostess at Las Hadas greeted me with "$2 Tacos and $2 House Margaritas," I was hooked.

After an unsuccessful shopping trip to World Market, I walked back up 4th to meet my roommate for tacos. We each ordered a blended house margarita and two tacos.

The margaritas were a bit on the small side, but for us, since we were driving, they were the perfect size. My grilled fish taco was delicious and our server admitted that it was her favorite. The steak taco grilled medium rare, was a bit chewy, and the sauce made the taco cold.

Overall, $2 tacos and margaritas for Taco Tuesday? Yes, please.

(Sorry, no photos this week, my point and shoot bit the dust!)

No comments:

Post a Comment